Thursday, November 1, 2012

Acknowledging Growth

Acknowledging Growth by MainJelly at anabellelistic.com


It's really. . . mind-boggling when I think about how much I have mentally and emotionally grown in the past few years.

I have gained more than a few strong friendships of incredibly kind, understanding, caring, and intelligent individuals. 

Because of them, I have:

  • interacted with others more comfortably, as myself
  • found better ways to self-regulate in order to get through a day
  • been able to change plans on shorter notice, without losing all functionality
  • been able to request more of what I need
  • attended a desired comic convention (GeekGirlCon) 2 years in a row
  • been able to sing in front of a few people
  • ......




Read the rest on anabellelistic.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.