Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Doggy Personality

My Doggy Personality by Timotheus "Pharaoh" Gordon on Pharaoh's Principles (via Abilities to the Arts)



Good morning everyone!! How are you participating National Poetry Month and Autism Awareness & Acceptance Month?
Due to my hectic life as a MFA student, I decided not to write 30 poems in 30 days this time and I rarely have the chance to write material related to autism.  But it doesn't mean I won't find something interesting to talk about on timotheusgordon.com. lol
I have a confession to make: I think I could relate my autism to having a personality of a dog. Heck, I might be part dog like InuYasha. hahahahaha. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.