Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Heart Asks For Pleasure First

Cyndi (butterflyinthewell on Tumblr) posts The Heart Asks For Pleasure First




This is a music video where I sing a cover of "The Heart Asks For Pleasure First" by Nightwish. Story of the video: Society's stigma shrouds the autistic Butterfly Girl. She tries to pass as neurotypical, yet spends much of her time remembering how it felt to be her truest self. Then she rediscovers the joy of stimming, breaks herself out of society's expectations of 'normal' and vows to never pretend to be something she's not again. Lyrics: Silent night surrounding me On the shore of wistful sea A kindest heart made me believe The world as I wish it to be Wind in the wheat Kiss by a hearth Little hideaways for a lonely heart Passed away in beauty's doom The good in me the child within A cruelest heart made me forget The world as I wish it to be Home inside but lost for life Human heart longing for love Slave to the toil this mortal coil The strife the suffering the void Wind in the wheat Kiss by a hearth A dead calm winter morn Morning birds and a smile of a stranger Frozen moments in time Little hideaways, the marrow of life Little hideaways for a lonely heart Wind in the wheat Kiss by a hearth Little hideaways for a lonely heart Silent night surrounding me On the shore of wistful sea A kindest heart made me believe The world as I wish it to be

1 comment:

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.