Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrapping up ASDay

It is 3:36 AM my time.  Here November 1st is over, but we are still accepting ASDay posts.  If you have something to submit today, tomorrow, next week, next month, please let us know.

If we've made any errors or you would like the way your post is displayed on our website changed, also let us know.  When I ran across ASDay posts and I hadn't been informed on how the author wanted them shared, I simply linked them.  I'd be willing to edit these posts to add excerpts of the post with the authors' consent.

Also, we'd like to how you feel about Autistics Speaking Day.  We hope to continue making ASDay better year by year.

Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work. This day matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work putting this together, and for accepting my post - I wasn't really sure it fit, as it wasn't very deep, and I've never contributed to something like this before.

    The original had an embedded picture in it that LiveJournal put its own coding around, so when you copied it, it didn't carry over. I was going to copy the code here in case you wanted to include it, but this comments box won't accept it. I guess the link to it is good enough.

    I'll be sending links to the ASDay page to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.